Although some consider them an incompatible combination, I think tomatoes always go great with the eggs. For example, omelets with homemade salsa are very delicious. Tomato and egg stir-fry is a great Paleo recipe that is also easy and cheap, because it uses very basic ingredients. You can cook it when you don’t have time, but tired of the usual pan fried eggs.
- 6 eggs
- 4 tomatoes, ripe but still firm
- 2 green *****
- Cooking fat
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Take the eggs and whisk them in a bowl.
- Stir-fry whisked eggs with cooking fat in a hot wok for a minute.
- Take the spatula and remove eggs from the wok.
- Heat your wok again, add more cooking fat and stir-fry sliced tomatoes for two minutes.
- Put the eggs to the wok again, add the ***** and stir-fry them while mixing for another half minute.
- Add salt and pepper and eat while hot.