This is easy to cook and very delicious Paleo diet recipe of chicken with olives, lemon and garlic that has its roots in French cuisine.
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 lb black olives
- 30 gloves garlic
- 2 lemons, sliced thickly
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups *****, thinly sliced
- A bunch of ***** leaves
- 1/4 cup cooking fat
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large pan melt the cooking fat, after that brown the chicken thighs about six minutes on all sides.
- Cook the ***** about five minutes until soft, and scrape all chicken bits off your pan when doing so.
- Add the garlic, cook for about one minute. Add salt and pepper.
- Add the *****, lemon juice and chicken stock, after that return the chicken to the pan and bring to a simmer.
- Cover the pan and place it in the preheated oven for about twenty minutes.
- After that add the lemon slices with halved olives and bake for fifteen to twenty minutes uncovered.
- Recommended to serve the chicken with lemon sauce.