This garlic & rosemary roasted chicken bites are recommended to serve with creamed leeks or creamed spinach.
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 3 tbsp rosemary leaves
- 6 cloves garlic
- Zest and juice of 1 *****
- 3 tbsp cooking fat
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Place the cooking fat, ***** zest, rosemary and garlic in a baking dish. Mix well and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken chunks and mix well.
- Place in the oven and roast for twenty minutes, after that add the lemon juice and chicken stock.
- Turn off the oven and place the chicken back to it for five minutes.