The classic blend of duck and oranges are rarely brought as a stir-fry. This Paleo recipe is perfect to cook if you want to enjoy different taste of roasted duck. Of course you can use chicken instead of duck. The Chinese cabbage brings special flavor to the dish, but you can use any vegetable instead.
- 1 roasted duck
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 segmented orange
- 2 cloves *****, minced
- 1 sliced *****
- 2 tsp grated *****
- 3 lbs Chinese cabbage (Bok Choy) leaves
- 1/4 cup ***** stock
- 1 tbsp fresh ***** juice
- 3/4 cup *****
- Cooking fat
- Take roasted duck and pick the meat.
- Thinly cut the skin. You will to use it at the end as garnishing.
- Stir-fry the ***** for three minutes with some *****.
- Add the ***** and ***** and stir-fry them for another couple of minutes.
- Add the orange zest, juice and ***** and bring this to a boil.
- Add the duck and let the whole mixture simmer for about three minutes.
- Remove the meat, add the Chinese cabbage and cook a little, just until wilted.
- Serve the stir-fried duck on the bed of Chinese cabbage and garnish with orange and duck skin.