You can experiment with marinades and use any that is available on the market. For example, you can use BBQ sauce instead of mustard marinade and spice it up with garlic or onion.
- 4 lbs bison ribs
- 1/3 cup mustard
- 2 tbsp ***** juice
- 2 cloves *****
- 4 small *****
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To prepare marinade combine the ***** juice with the mustard and *****.
- Place the bison ribs in a dish and pour mustard marinade over them.
- Place the ***** slices over the ribs and marinade.
- Place the dish in the fridge for at least four hours and up to twenty four hours to marinate. Occasionally turn the ribs to marinate them evenly.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place the marinated bison ribs in the oven and cook for about two hours.