This is a delicious and very simple recipe of baked fish with vegetables. Recommended to serve with white wine
- 4 salmon fillets
- 4 tbsp *****
- 4 tsp *****
- 4 medium beets
- 16 asparagus sprigs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 500 F.
- Line 4 pieces of foil, place a salmon on the beet cubes and asparagus. Do that for all fish fillets.
- Add one tbsp ***** and one tsp ***** on top of each salmon fillet, after that close the foil to form a pocket.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for about ten minutes for every inch of the thickness of fillet.
- Make sure to not overcook the fish.
- Serve topped with fresh herbs. More cilantro and dill are welcomed.